In the UK there are more than 30,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests every single year…meaning that there has never been a time where you’re more likely to witness someone in cardiac arrest. Current research shows that for every 1 minute that you delay defibrillation, the chance of permanent death increases by around 7%-10%. The Mindray C2 AED Defibrillator provides rescuers with the ability to administer safe and effective defibrillation in order to restart the heart’s normal rhythm and save life.
- • Up to 360J shock capability meaning that defibrillation is more likely to be more successful in large and/or elderly patients.
- • 7″ TFT full-colour LCD screen which provides easy-to-follow visual and voice instructions to reduce the risk of mistakes.
- • Triple language selection to ensure that rescuers can clearly understand the AED and provide fast and effective treatment.
- • 5 year battery life (or up to 400 shocks) for complete peace of mind that your AED will perform when you need it to.
- • Integrated ‘self-test’ mode with auto-alarm to reduce the amount of inspections/checks you have to carry out.
- • 1.5m drop test protected for a robust and durable AED that will last you a lifetime.
- • IP55 dust/water rating meaning that your Mindray C2 AED will continue to continue to work despite low-pressure water exposure.
- • Semi-auto design which gives the user full control over shock administration to reduce the risk accidental shocking other rescuers/bystanders.
- • Easy switch Adult/Paediatric mode to reduce the risk of unsafe defibrillation in Paediatric patients.
- • Certified safe for aviation/helicopter flight and other transport for complete peace of mind when using whilst travelling.
For more information please download the Mindray C2 AED Brochure here.